Survey Manager Features
Use the same system for employee, supplier, stakeholder and consumer surveys with data residing in a common database. Survey thousands of people with different surveys at the same time across a nation, across time zones, across languages and across the globe.
Survey Manager provides flexibility in questionnaire and form design; emailing, web administration, web reporting and/or export to third party analysis products. It manages whole populations of employees, customers and stakeholders, connecting to CRM, HR and other systems.
It enables users to design, assign, distribute, collect and analyse questionnaires and e-forms for a range of surveying purposes. The application can run multiple projects simultaneously, and so will support all the internal and external online data collection/ analysis requirements of any organisation.
Survey Manager has the capacity to send invitation, reminder and other email messages according to the interactions of respondents to a questionnaire or e-form.
It enables randomised presentation of questions; bilingual questionnaires; pre-formatted colour/style sheets; and enhanced client management screens. At the end of a survey period, reports can be generated over the web, or data can be extracted directly into a range of statistical applications for detailed analysis such as Word, Excel, SPSS®, Statistica®, Crystal Reports®, and Space-Time Research®.
Survey Manager is a single software system that handles the multitude of tasks associated with modern data collection. You can:
- Maintain extensive survey and question libraries – across the application, per client, and per survey
- Create and design questionnaires with as many questions as you require. Choose from a variety of answering options. Include unlimited instructions. Questions and answer options can be cloned.
- Use web (intranet/internet), email and paper to collect data.
- Create and manage a list of respondents that can be imported directly from other systems such as payroll or CRM
- Monitor the progress of data collection, eg how many, who, where from
- Automatically create and deliver email messages to respondents
- Produce a wide range of administrative and feedback reports or export to third party products for specialised analysis.
Survey Manager is an integrated web system that manages questionnaire construction, survey administration, logistics, data extraction, and reporting – all through the web browser on your PC.
ConstructionThis is where the user designs and builds paper/web questionnaires. It features:
- Question and questionnaire libraries
- Multilingual capabilities
- Tree structure drag and drop
- Question cloning
- Extensive selection of question and answer types
- Full range of layout options
- Adding help & explanation files to questionnaires, including bubble help
- Adding pictures and audiovisual clips to questionnaires.
This is where the user manages all aspects of survey preparation, distribution and control. The system can display all current pending or planned surveys and a full history of closed surveys. As well as tracking survey activities, the module manages respondent importing from other databases/ applications and setting up of role relationships for 360°/multi-rater surveys. It is used for:
- Respondent filters and selection.
- On-line assignment of survey respondents
- Pre-setting start and end dates
- Password generation
- Message management
- Status monitoring
- Quota definition and review
- On-line reporting
- Data extraction.
The survey administrator can assign certain screens to be seen by an internal or external client, eg, change start and end dates, monitor response rates, add respondents to a live survey and send email reminders.
Install Survey Manager in-house or run from ASR's web servers located in a secure Data Centre. Other user options are:
- Facilitated management
ASR can provide the people and equipment to run the product in your organisation. This means you get constant access to our questionnaire design and survey expertise.
- Survey Services
Use ASR's survey/research bureau. In this way, you can try the product before purchasing.
Survey Manager provides everything you need to easily design, deploy and process electronic forms (e-forms) across the enterprise to speed decisions and assist employees, supplier, stakeholders and customers.
You can module quickly transform cumbersome paper forms into fully interactive e-forms that directly connect to the applications that drive business. This process improvement reduces costly errors, streamlines operations, and increases overall customer responsiveness.
The applications are almost limitless. All organisations use forms for a variety of processes. For example:
- A customer can download a smart e-form from your website. It may be a warranty form. Once they fill it in and send it back to you, its contents are automatically loaded into your CRM database, ready for acting upon.
- Or an employee may report an OHS incident online which directly updates your HRIS.
- Or the Sales Dept may send customers an email containing an e-form. The e-form contains inbuilt help and active assistance so that customers provide their feedback in a format which you can act on immediately.